HOW IT WORKS
I would love to work with you on your senior portraits! It's such an amazing & unique time of life - I love to get to know seniors and make sure that your portraits reflect who you really are. If you're interesting in booking a session, you can email me or give me a call and I'd be happy to give you more information!
I have two options for sessions, described above. My sessions are determined by time, not outfit changes - so if you change fast you can get a lot of outfits in! I suggest seniors bring A LOT of changes of clothes so we can sort through them together. I have some ideas about clothes and how to be ready for your session here. I also love props! Sports props, instruments, hobbies or special interests, even your car - anything you can bring will help make your session all about YOU. Studio portraits are done in my home/studio, and location portraits can be wherever you want. I have lots of ideas for you to look through here or you can see more on my blog.
We will also schedule a viewing session, usually about 1 week after your portrait session. Everyone who needs to be involved in purchasing decision-making needs to be present at the viewing session. I can't enter into contracts with minors, so that's going to include at least one parent or guardian - but it can include any family or friends that you want. We will watch a slideshow of all the images - I put everything on my ipad so if you come to my home/studio we will watch it on the TV screen here. Depending on availability, my ipad & I can sometimes meet clients other places too, like your home or Starbucks. You can see more information about my prices here.
Every senior who works with me for senior portraits will also receive a gift card for a complimentary family session. Take advantage of this last year before your senior leaves for college to get a beautiful family portrait!
WHERE WILL WE GO?
When you choose the full session, we can go anywhere in the Albuquerque area, and often we can go to a couple of places if we plan our time right! I have lots of different locations featured on my blog if you'd like to look for ideas. If you choose a half session we will pick just one location, but don't worry, there are tons of great places in town that can give us lots of variety. When we plan your session I will have lots of ideas for you to think about. I can also do studio portraits in my home studio if that's your preference.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
That depends on you! If you play sports or have hobbies that are important to you, I'd love to include that in your portraits. I've done senior portraits with soccer gear, javelins, baseball gear, basketballs, volleyballs, track shoes, bowling balls, hunting gear, and stacks of medals and trophies. I've done racing portraits in the pool and on the track and sometimes I go to meets or games. I've included violins, flutes, trombones, guitars, ukuleles, grand pianos, and once a tuba. Nursing students have brought their stethoscope, avid readers their favorite books, and a true Doctor Who fan once brought her sonic screwdriver. I've done sessions with seniors who love drama on a stage or in their costumes and sessions with art students and their paintings. Some seniors have brought a dog, cat, or horse. If it's an important part of your life, I'd love to include that in your senior session.
And all that said - if you don't have a hobby with props, don't worry about it! I think about half my sessions don't have any, and they love their pictures as much as anyone does.
I really appreciate it when you refer your friends to me for their senior portraits! I have a few choices of rewards that I hope you will enjoy, from a custom photo phone case to discounts on prints to digital files.
If you want to combine your senior session with a friend, great! You can each choose a reward gift or I will discount each of your session fees by $50.
1. Do you retouch? Yes! I retouch every image that you purchase. Your skin will look perfect yet natural.
2. Do you sell digital files? Yes. Included with your purchase are facebook- or email-sized images - you'll receive a small digital version of every image that you purchase. If you're interested in purchasing full-size images that is also possible - you can access my pricing information here.
3. How many outfits can I bring? Bring a lot of them. My sessions are limited by time, not by outfits or poses. You can change as many times as you like within the session time (2 - 3 hours for a full session, 1 hour for a half session). I have some clothing ideas here.
4. Can I bring a friend? Yes! Friends make everything more fun. I also love it when moms, dads, brothers, sisters, etc., come along. Bring someone fun who can make you laugh!
5. Can I share my senior session with a friend? Yes! Like I said above, having a friend along makes everything more fun. If you want to combine your senior session with a friend, you can each choose a reward gift or I will discount each of your session fees by $50. You can get pictures together, and it also makes the viewing appointment even more fun.
6. Do you have any discounts if my friends want to get senior portraits with you too? Yes! I really appreciate it when you refer your friends to me for their senior portraits! I have a few choices of rewards that I hope you will enjoy, from a custom photo phone case to discounts on prints to digital files.
7. Can I bring my pet? Sure! Just please make sure I know you're planning on a pet ahead of time. If your pet is a horse, please let me come to you. :)
8. If you have any more questions, please email me and I can add to the list!
all images ©2017 etherdox photography